Come and create a Live Music Festival for 2018/19 with us and our experienced team. For your indoor (or more often, outdoor) event, you can feature a fantastic line up of World-class tributes recreating many of music history’s most popular acts, past and present. You could never dream of bringing together or seeing all these great performers at once and because these are complete musical solutions we can offer them at incredibly affordable prices.
These artists and bands, lookalikes and Soundalikes, offer the closest live tributes to the artists possible, with amazing dedication and attention to detail. These packages bring together our most popular and highest quality artists, many from our Platinum collection of top-most tributes. This guarantees a huge open-air live music stadium experience (which regularly sells out) and non-stop hits, from start to finish, in your own beautiful setting of your local area.
With brilliant tributes to Queen, Beatles, Madness, Take That, One Direction, Spice Girls, Robbie Williams, Oasis, Elton John, George Michael, David Bowie, Michael Buble, Blondie, 50s/60s bands, Soul bands plus much, much more. Mixed with Original bands, Local talent and Niche music live performers, there is no shortage of combinations to choose from. We will work with you to assemble the perfect lineup for your special occasion using our expertise in managing the musical production of large-scale events such as these.
Daunting though the organisation of a Music Festival may seem, we have put together what we think is a unique initiative within the live entertainment industry. This initiative brings together all the essential practical elements of live entertainment organisation into a reliable yet flexible approach that will suit most needs. We call this our One-Stop-Shop management service that can help you deliver your Festival in its entirety or in selected areas you feel assistance is required.
Welcome to A1 Festival Management packages!
We’re excited to announce a new A1 offering for 2018. We have worked hard with trusted partners to bring together best of breed solutions for running the perfect Music Festival. We aim to be your one-stop Festival shop offering tailored packages to support all the setup, marketing and sales needed to organise and run a successful outdoor music event. We can provide just the acts or the full range of services required. The choice is yours depending on how involved you want to be, how far down the organisational road you are or whether you already have some elements of an organisational package in place. Wherever you are in planning, this is a unique offering within the entertainment business and we are keen to work with entrepreneurs in Festival delivery. Come and partner with A1 to create a live outdoor Music occasion in your area during the spring or summer of 2018/19 or beyond.
Interested? Let us tell you a little more about possibilities;
Simply put, we can provide a sliding scale of support for any UK festival. Typically we can provide a single source for all your needs and would be happy to meet with you to discuss options. Some of our potential package elements include;
- Supply of all your Headline acts from our high-quality portfolio of performers
- Making our top sound engineers available to you, complete with full PA and lighting rigs to your specification – big or small.
- Supplying your stage in any size with overhead canopies.
- Need DJs? No Problem
- Setting up and managing online and on the gate ticket sales through one of our selected partners
- Setup and management of online local and regional marketing campaigns tailored to your requirements, audience size, budget and location.
- We can build you a modern, dedicated and optimised Festival website, with all the social media platforms carrying the text, audio and video content you need to run an integrated multimedia sales campaign.
- Provision of professionally designed original artwork by top quality designers that can include bespoke brand logos, web and social artwork, banners, advertising materials and event decoration. Video is a strong factor in the promotion of your event and we can include the production of engaging sales and marketing video content.
- Through our partners, provision of additional attractions to suit the expected audience. This can include popular attractions such as a Funfair, inflatable assault courses and more to complement the music for a great family day out.
- Health and Safety assessments right at the start so you know what is (and isn’t possible) with your proposed venue, current plan and involvement of 3rd party vendors etc
- Security requirements. We have a local reliable professional licensed company we are in partnership with to deliver comprehensive security for your venue and visitors,
- Festival key services (including toilets, disabled visitor facilities, medical cover and others based on your anticipated volume of visitors
- Flexible planning. You can of course at a later stage, hire in more facilities or expand the level if you feel that you will sell more tickets as it gets closer to the date, We are very flexible because we understand how things can change.
The range of options is yours to decide and we can guide you with an informed opinion based on years of festival experience.
If you’re planning an event of any size then why not contact us and talk through your plans with our experienced Music event planning team.