Great Songs From The 1940s Stage
If you're audience is 'In the Mood' for a top all girl singing 1940s tribute act then the gorgeous Memphis Belles will harmonise their way into your hearts!
Don the uniforms and stand by for take-off - it's the Memphis Belles bringing a touch of khaki and polka-dot glamour to your stage. The Belles are a fantastic, highly talented, 3-girl singing and tight harmony group whose akin to the 1940s Andrews Sisters and just as good.
Driven to accurately reproduce the great tunes of World War 2, this group have put a great deal of time and hard work into recreating not just the music but also the blackout glamour of groups such as the McGuire Sisters and, of course, our own Dame Vera Lynn. Stirring your emotions comes naturally to these ladies as your audience will find out. It's not patriotic fervour though as the Belles cover many of the up-tempo dance numbers of the time including those that set wartime Britain dancing from Glenn Miller.
From the stage presence to feel of a 40s show, the style and costumes are perfect (and, yes, suspenders do make an appearance gents!). Don't let that detract from the fact that these ladies are extremely capable performers and are masters of the blitz ambience and sound which are reflected in the show.
What you can expect from the Belles - standby to salute and have your emotions stirred!
- Beautiful 3-piece talented song and dance group
- Amelia, Emma and Claire, the singing Belles sisters
- One of the girls is a terrific trumpet soloist - yes, it will make and appearance if you ask for it
- Look fantastic and true to the 40's tribute period when in costume
- Great dance routines with some classics from the era - Andrews Sisters style
- The Maguire singers, Vera Lynn, and R Clooney are just some of the 40s/50s performers covered
- Military bases, Wedding parties, Clubs, Theatres or specialist events covered
Part of our Platinum collection of top tributes, the Belles will have your audience singing, reminiscing over or discovering, the famous 1940's songs. Looking for a Wartime singer tribute act? Recommended!
No Flak For The Memphis Belles
Recreate a bit of that Blitz Spirit with the Memphis Belles Harmony trio from A1 Star tributes
COST: Contact Us For Latest Package Pricing
- Mr Sandman
- Chatanooga Choo Choo
- Don't Sit Under The Apple tree
- Putting On The Ritz
- We'll Meet Again
- In The Mood
- Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy
- Choo Choo Cha Boogie
- More Great 1940's/50's Songs.....